Saturday, January 22, 2011

All About Angela

Today, I got to thinking, and I decided I wanted to start fresh and begin writing a brand new blog. I write articles - mainly television show recaps and reviews - for another website, but my topic is restricted to television shows or articles related to television, and I always feel like there's more I'd like to write about. I majored in English in college, I love to write, and I am no stranger to the world of blogging, so I figured, why not try something different?

While I am constantly known as someone who always has shows to clear off her DVR, I am also someone who has a tendency to want to share my opinions on everything. Give me a topic, and I can talk about pretty much anything. I also can write about pretty much anything.

My goals for this blog are going to be to share my opinions on everyday occurrences, including ones in my own life, in addition to posts about television shows, movies, or books where I can give recaps, reviews, or my own opinions about what is going on. I won't restrict myself to just one topic when I have the freedom to write about anything I want.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave those. It may take a couple of weeks to get things going, but I hope to get more out of this blog than I have with others and to make this into something readers enjoy coming back to check in on on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment