Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Things We Do in Our Sleep . . .

Obviously, I had a lot of pent up aggression on Monday night when I went to bed, as I learned in an e-mail I received from my husband the next morning:

Last night I got into bed and you said "are you going to wake me up". I said "what do you mean? Wake you up for what?" you said "for work danny, some of us have to work today!" I said "Angela what are you talking about? Didn't you set your alarm?" you said "just wake me up in 5 minutes, I just need 5 minutes" I said "Angela it's 1150pm you don't have to wake up for another 6 hours!" you then yelled at me and said "Danny you never do anything for me! I ask for 5 minutes more of sleep and you won't even stay up to make sure I get up for work! You are so selfish I don't even know why you married me if you can't even do one little thing!" I responded with "Angela if you really want me to wake you up in 5 minutes I will but you will just get mad at me for waking you up in the middle of the night" your response was then a grunt and you rolled over. That's when I figured u were sleeping. Seemed so coherent tho.

Woopsies. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment